Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Ix-nay on the Hoto-Pay Ontest-Cay

Due to lack of interest (aka too many folks enjoying the 4th at the lake, beach, pool), I'm postponing the photo contest until the end of the month.

I'm off to photograph two weddings over the next two weekends, one being down on the coast of SC.  With those obligations, I'll be taking a break from blogging and Facebook over the next two-three weeks to focus on my clients.  My main goal is to always give customers the highest quality photo sessions first.  The blog, Facebook & website always take a back seat to that.

Use the next couple weeks to see what images you might want to include in the photo contest, and we'll pick it back up at the end of the month!

By the way, the Dog Bless You Campaign was able to donate 17 dogs to soldiers!  If you were able to check that out and clicked "like", kudos for your contribution to such a great program.

No comments:

Post a Comment